Here we have compared all the top models around and have come up with a list of the best lawn mower under $300 that are worth not only your money but your time as well. When you are ready to cut your grass in your yard, you want to make sure that you have a machine that can get the job done and one that is reliable, durable and something that does not have to break the bank. To save you some time, we have rounded up a few of the best top mowers that fall within your price range and are most certainly up for the task. So let’s get right to it and check out the list below.
Last update on 2020-07-13
Greenworks 25223 Cordless Lawn Mower
If you are looking for a cordless mower for your yard, then check out the Greenworks 25223 Cordless Lawn Mower. This model is a high performer with lots of versatility. It features a G-Max 40V Li-Ion battery system with two batteries and a charger with a 19 inch steel cutting deck with mulching and rear bagging. There is a single lever that has 7 height positions that are adjustable and large 10 inch rear wheels and 7 inch front wheels for easy movement.
Greenworks MO40L00 Lawn Mower
When your grass starts to grow you want to make sure that you have a mower that can get the job done. If this is your case, then check out the Greenworks MO40L00 Lawn Mower. This one is very popular with a solid rating. It has an efficient 40V lithium battery system with a 20 inch steel deck with mulching, bagging and side discharge. There is Smart Cut Technology for more speed of the blade and more.
Troy-Bilt TB105 Push Lawn Mower
A mower that can help you accomplish your lawn mower jobs this season can be found in the Troy-Bilt TB105 159cc Push Lawn Mower. This push model is an excellent choice according to customer reviews. It features an engine that is powered by a 159cc OHV motor and this one is ideal for small to medium size yards. It has a light weight design with a 21 inch steel deck with height adjustment made by dual levers and mulching from the side. There are also 7 x 8 inch wheels for easy mowing.
Poulan Pro 961120131 Push Lawn Mower
A mower that is a an excellent choice for your buck is the Poulan Pro 961120131 Push Lawn Mower. This model comes in with over 300 customer reviews and deserves your attention. This model is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 140cc engine providing you with some great power. It is lightweight and compact with a 21 inch cuttin deck along with side discharge and mulching cabtilities with height adjustments and 7 inch front and 12 inch rear wheels.
See More Best Selling Lawn Mowers On Amazon
- Your purchase includes One Craftsman M105 140cc Gas powered Push Lawn Mower, One bagger and engine oil
- Lawn Mower width – 21” | Weight – 65 lbs. | Minimum Cutting Height – 1.25” | Maximum Cutting Height – 3.75” | Front wheel size – 7”...
- POWERFUL 159CC OHV GAS ENGINE: Powerful gas engine comes equipped with recoil and auto choke. No more fussing with a primer or choke - just pull to...
- 3-IN-1 CAPABILITIES: Unit has side discharge, rear discharge, and mulching capabilities.
- Powered by 170 cc engine delivering the right amount of power in a compact, lightweight package
- Easy pull starting
- 132CC GAS ENGINE: Reliable gas engine perfect for mowing small-medium sized yards. Battle tested and battle ready to get the job done effectively and...
- 3 CUTTING HEIGHT POSITIONS: Cut the grass down to your ideal size! Whether your lawn needs a light trim or a full cut, choose the height that is right...
- Rear Wheel Drive System provides a better traction and control on hilly terrain
- 2-Point Height-of-Cut System allows you to quickly adjust cutting heights from one side of the mower. Height of Cut- 6 Position 1.25 – 3.75 inches....
Last update on 2020-07-14