We have compared a number of the top models on the market and have come up with a list of the best push lawn mower under $200 that are worth your money and time. Within this budget you should be able to find something that can more than get the job done. But just in case you are having trouble deciding on what to get, we have help you a bit because we have looked at many mowers within this price range and have determined that based on customer reviews and ratings, there are a few outstanding choices that you should check out.
Last update on 2020-12-01
Yard Machine 140cc Inch Push Mower
Another choice by a well known brand again is the Yard Machine 140cc 21 Inch Push Mower. This model features a very powerful 140cc Powermore engine with a 21 inch steel deck and height adjustments. This one is great for medium and small yards. It has a side discharge with easy to wheels that are 7 x 11 inches.
Greenworks 25322 Lawn Mower
A high performing mower that is worth your time and money can be found in the GreenWorks 25322 Lawn Mower. This electric cordless machine is more then up for the task. It features a G-MAX 40V 2Ah Li-on Battery System that powers this mower along with multiple adjustable positions to cut the grass height that you desire. It also has rear bagging with mulching capabilities along with a 16 inch cutting deck and 6 inch front wheels and 7 inch rear wheels. There are over 2000 customer reviews and is very popular.
Poulan Pro 96112130 Push Mower
A perfect choice for mowing a medium size lawn can be found in the lightweight Poulan Pro 961120130 PR450N20S Push Mower. This model features 5 height adjusters with an 450E 125cc Briggs and Stratton primer engine. It has a 20 inch cutting deck with side discharge along with front and rear wheels that are 7 inches. This is a solid pick for the money.
WORX Lil’Mo WG775 Cordless Lawn Mower
Another popular machine is the WORX Lil’Mo WG775 Cordless Lawn Mower. If you are looking to ditch your gas mower for something different, then this is one that you want to check out. It features 24V battery and charger and it cut up to 6,000 square feet on a single charge. It has bagging, mulching and rear discharge. For an easy start, all you have to do is press a button. There are over 500 reviews and a solid rating.
Worx WG779 Cordless Lawn Mower
A good lightweight mower for small lawns is the Worx WG779 Cordless Lawn Mower. Based on customer reviewes, this one is a surprisingly competent mower. It uses two 20V 4.0Ah batteries so that you can have extended runtime and it cuts to up 5000 square feet on one charge. It provides power on demand with foam padded handles for easy grip along with a single lever adjustment with 3 cutting heights.
See More Best Selling Lawn Mowers On Amazon
- Greenworks, 10 Amp 16-Inch 2 in 1, Rear Bag or Mulch Electric Lawn Mower, Converts Easily from Rear Bag to Mulch, Model # 25142
- 10 Amp Electric Motor delivers enough power to cut through touch grass. Assembled Product Weight: 48.0 Pounds
- Durable 20-Inch Steel Deck
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- Powerful 11-Amp motor provides the power to cut all types of grasses; High efficiency motor for gas-like power
- Large 14" cutting width with 5-position easy-change cutting height adjustment from 1" to 2. 5"
- Includes (1) Max Capacity 4 AH - 40V Lithium Battery
- 17 inch deck is versatile and light weight
- 【14-INCH Cutting Width & High Efficiency】With 15-inch high impact rust resistant deck,Electric Lawn Mower with 11AMP powerful motor provides a...
- 【6 CUTTING POSITIONS】 From 1" - 3", with a one touch height adjustment lever
Last update on 2020-12-01