If you are on the market and you are searching to find the best gas string trimmer under $150, then this is the place for you. Weed eaters really do a great job when it comes to cleaning up the edges of your lawn or clearing out brush. However, to get the job done right, you want to make sure that you find best weed eater that has quality and is within your budget. Here we have put together a list of a few of the top rated string trimmers around today for your dollar.
3 Best Weed Eater For Less Than $150
Last update on 2019-04-25
Remington RM2570 Gas Trimmer
A very popular choice with over 200 customer reviews can be found in the Remington RM2570 Wrangler Gas Trimmer. Not only is it very popular but it is made by a company that is well known in this space for making some of the best models around today. This one features a 25cc 2 cycle gas engine with a straight shaft that make it easier to trim those hard to reach areas. It also has QuickStart Technology for easy pulling along with dual line bump head and a 17 inch cutting swath to trim wide sections.
Ncient 42cc 1.68HP String Trimmer
A model is has great quality at a solid price is the Ncient 42CC 1.68HP Gas Powered Straight String Trimmer. This 17 inch 2 in 1 brush cutter is an an excellent pick when it comes to clearing out weeds and brush. It features a 2 cycle gas powered air cooled engine that has quick start technology. It is made with an ergonomic design with an adjustable straight shaft and j handle which makes it easy to control along with dual line trimmers and a nylon cutter and more.
Worx WG163 GT Trimmer Edger
Get the lawn that you love with the help of the Worx WG163 GT 3.0 Grass Trimmer Edger. This model is in demand and many of very pleased with it. Some of the outstanding features include a 2 in 1 function with dual wheels and it converts from a trimmer to an edger. There are 2 20V cordless max lithium power batteries for continuous power with a 12 inch cutting diameter along with a quick release lever and it is ultra light at only 5.3 pounds.
See More Best Selling Gas Weed Eaters Today
- 25CC GAS ENGINE: QuickStart technology Engine to make pull starts easier.
- CURVED SHAFT: Curved shaft design makes cutting and trimming parts of your lawn more comfortable and balanced.
- SureFire Fuel Delivery System. Easy as..Prime, Choke and Pull
- Effortless Pull Starting - Spring assisted starter system for ease of starting
- CURVED SHAFT AND BUMP-FED LINE: Balanced curved shaft makes cutting comfortable and provides a clear view of the area being trimmed. Bump feed trimmer...
- DEPENDABLE CUT: 25cc 2 cycle gas engine and 17-inch cutting width allows you trim more grass in less time.
- 28cc engine
- 17-Inch Cutting Width
- 3 tools in 1, easily converts from mower to trimmer to edger
- AFS automatic feed system ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop.Ideal Property Size 750 ft²
Last update on 2019-05-10